Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DESIGN TEAM CALL


Envious is recruiting 7 talented individuals to join its society of scrapbookers. Could you be one of them? If you are fun & funky then you just might be.

Being one of the 7, you will be responsible for just 1 scrapbooking layout a month and updating your blog with your layout every month as well. Not too much to ask right?

Well, there is a little something more we ask for. That is to rock the NVS Badge on your blogs and post about NVS on other scrapbooking forums where it's okay to.

Also, leave comments for participants when you can find the time and give our sponsors a shout out on your blog in turn for their sponsorship.

In return you will get product and/or discounts from our sponsors, your face and blog link will be displayed here on NVS and you can add the experience on your resume.

The DT term is from January - April 2010. Applications are being accepted now till 10 December and all you need to do to apply is send an email to nvsgirls@hotmail.com with "DESIGN TEAM" in the subject area. Include:

-your first and last name

-your address

-your blog link and gallery link

-a list of any DT's that you are currently on (if any)

-a short description of why you would make a good fit for the team

-and a layout taking inspiration from the collage photo above. Think outside the box! You can pull colors from the collage, use your scrabble tiles/dymo labeler, use patterned paper with text on it, use a picture of you listening to your ipod, reading a book or wearing your glasses. There are endless possibilities when taking inspiration from this collage photo. Think of more ways in how you can get inspired by this photo (even in the tiniest bit) and send your NEW layout(s) to me at the above email address telling me how this collage photo inspired you. I can't wait to see what you can do!

12 comments:

allyson joy said...

rocking a badge ~ congrats to you lynnette ~ the blog looks amazing ~ cant wait to see how tis baby pans out!!!!
{xoxo}

Robin Gibson said...

LOVE this badge!!!! I gotcha linked!! Lovin' the look here!!

Keely Livings said...

Love the site!

Sweet Momiji said...

Love the badge! Now have it on my blog! :)
Also, lovin all that inspiration from the collage!

Olga said...

I added your badge too!

Lita said...

got my badge sister!!!

StaZ said...

Fantastic site!!

TrayChic said...

Love the blog! Got the badge on mine!

Maggi said...

Wowowowow, thank goodness Ally sent me over here, I'm in love! I live to be nerdy and fabulous and your button is proudly displayed on my blog! :D

Michelle Winston said...

I have the badge on my blog...love the concept !
Cheers:)

Betty Holland said...

Hi! I love your concept and I cannot wait to see you fully up and running! I added your badge! Please add a link to my blog. I would really appreciate it. http://heartofgolddigitalmemories.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Wayyy fun!!!!
I put the badge on =)
going to try and rock this lo
xo

Enjoy the music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Design

Blog Design
By "D" over at the PhotoSpot